Hye

Hye..
Welcome to my space..
In my space here, i wanna share with you
about me, my life, and mine... :)
Im sorry because i will use
English + Malay = Rojak

so make sure u
understand what i wrote here

TQ

10/13/11

Human Bread . Yuckss !






We always love bread. I love it also.
We all always saw these type of bread rite.
Every morning needed as a breakfast.



But how about about the extreme type of bread?
have you ever thought about this?
How bout HUMAN BREAD?
Will you dare to eat it after you heard the name?
Is it delicious?
Or will you just stare it while it stares back at you.

Actually there is a bakery at Thailand that sell this !


HUMAN BREAD



he designed it neatly :P







arghhh ! do you wanna try it?
By seeing these pictures already make me felt disgusting
I donno if see it in real. I may lost my appetite for a month maybe.





They baked body parts. There are arms, hands, feet, torsos
and heads sculptured in very realistic form by local artist Kittiwat Unarrom.

I still have a brain to think even it is unique or what so ever!
Even you pay me Thousand Dollars, No Way !

3 comments:

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...