Hye

Hye..
Welcome to my space..
In my space here, i wanna share with you
about me, my life, and mine... :)
Im sorry because i will use
English + Malay = Rojak

so make sure u
understand what i wrote here

TQ

10/1/11

Blogshops List - Online shopping


Shopping
A very accurate match for the girls mostly .
I do like it . but not 'Super' .
Sometimes i went out to shopping mall without buy anything.



i Just wanna look around , survey for various clothes . Felt satisfied already !
I like to see people actually .People with different types of their own fashion.
I dont like the Branded clothes , i dont know why .
maybe bcoz the designed is Very DuLL in my eyes.
even i have much money , i feel wasting to buy all that
Thinking the people who sacrifice themselves to find a little food.
Our money is for 'Us'

But now, without going out , i also can make survey .
Online shopping is the disease that spread like a fungus . huhu
There are many shops that you can find by clicking the word tab on your lappy
All is in your hand now .



You can find the shops in your Facebook , or Blog , or Website maybe .
Various kind of shops rite ? For men , women, baby, and your home also .




These are some of the lists . Many shops registered here:


So, have fun, enjoy your shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...